Usually you will set up automatic delivery of surveys using survey schedules. However, there may be times when you need to manually deliver a survey task to a participant.
Here are just a few examples of why you might want to manually deliver a survey task:
- The participant needs to redo a survey because of some kind of issue.
- A participant has joined the project mid-delivery-cycle, and you want to deliver a survey before the next scheduled time.
- A participant does not meet the normal segment criteria for an automatic delivery, but you wish for them to take a particular survey.
To manually deliver a survey task:
- Go to the project setting.
- Go to the "Participants" tab.
- Select a participant.
- Go to their "Task List" tab.
- Select a survey from the "Choose Survey to Manually Deliver" drop-down list.
- Choose a due date.
- Select "Deliver Survey to Participant."
Once delivered, the survey task will appear on the participant's task list just like any other task.