The RKStudioReview app lets you test your surveys in an isolated environment, without actually capturing any survey data.
To test the full participant experience, you will need to create a test account and use MyDataHelps. This will let you:
- Join the project.
- Complete the consent forms and any on-enrollment surveys.
- Test the survey schedules and notifications.
- Gather some test data for analysis.
- View the MyDataHelps from the perspective of a participant including any dashboards and other configurations.
How to Test as a MyDataHelps User
- Download the MyDataHelps app
- Register as a new user using any email address. Note you may create as many test accounts as you like to test MyDataHelps. PRO TIP: Many email providers, like Gmail, also allow you to overlay multiple email addresses onto a single account by using the "+" symbol followed by some extra text. For example, you could have firstname.lastname@example.org as your primary administrator account, and then use email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as test accounts. All emails will come to your single Gmail inbox, but they will be treated as separate user accounts by RKStudio.
- Join by QR Code: You may join the study by opening MyDataHelps and hitting "Scan Code" and scanning the project specific QR code found in Project Settings
- Join by Email Invitation: If you want to test sending and receiving email invitations, visit the article here.
- You may remove the test users in the Participants section of Projects.
- If you want to keep your test accounts but exclude them from the data exports, go to the Participant Info tab in the Participants section of Projects, click "Exclude from Exports" and hit "Save." See Figure 1 below.
NOTE: You cannot logout in MyDataHelps in order to login with a new account. To do this, you must delete the app and download again from the app store.