In addition to acquiring raw survey data, you may wish to view more detailed information about individual survey participants.
You can see a list of your survey's participants in the Participants tab on the project settings screen. You can search the list by name, email, or patient identifier.
The summary view shows basic participant information and what surveys have been delivered and completed, and what sensor data has been collected. You can hide these numbers by selecting "Hide Summary Data Counts."
Clicking on a participant will open the participant details screen. From this screen, you can view:
- A summary of what tasks have been assigned to that participant, and whether the task was completed.
- Detailed results of every survey that participant has completed.
- Any Apple HealthKit sensor data collected for that participant, if configured for the project and the participant has elected to share that data.
- Any Apple Location Tracking data collected for that participant, if configured for the project and the participant has elected to share that data.
You can also view and edit:
- Event dates for that participant. See Event Dates.
- Basic participant information like name and date of birth.